The Hit-Air HS6 has a sporty design with superb functionality, ventilation and reflectors that make this jacket suitable for multi season use. The HS6 is an upgrade from the HS5.
The Hit-Air HS6 uses CE certified armor to protect the shoulders and elbows. The Hit-Air HS6 also incorporates an air cushion system that is packed at the hip. In the event of an accident where a rider is thrown from the motorcycle, the air cushion instantly inflates to protect the rider's body, with extra protection at the sides and tailbone. the S-System airbag activation is automatic. A coiled wire is attached to both the motorcycle and the jacket. Once the rider and the motorcycle are separated, the coiled wire pulls a "key" out of a gas release system and inert gas inflates the air cushion. The inflated jacket provides the necessary impact protection.
The Hit-Air HS6 jacket with its instant activation and attractive style is the ultimate jacket for motorcyclists!
- Rapid deployment S-System airbag installed
- Additional stabilizing neck protection
- Water resistant shell for protection in the rain
- Breathable liner to help evaporate body moisture to keep you dry
- Ventilation at the arms and back to keep you cool
- Reflective material to keep you safe at night
- Adjustable straps at the upper arm, cuff and hips for the best fit
- Outer Shell: 600D water resistant Polyester
- Lining: Polyester Mesh
- Neck guard: Neoprene
- Airbag Tube: Polyurethane
- 50cc gas cartridge (1)
- Coiled wire (1)
- CE HEXA elbow padding with lightweight honeycomb structure
- CE HEXA shoulder padding with lightweight honeycomb structure
- Soft back padding
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.
This size chart is in CENTIMETERS for precise measurements and a better fit